CDL Drivers! Want to go Local?-
Scroll down and CLICK APPLY to complete our online application or
Call Daniel at (866) 502-1052 and make the move.
LB&B Associates Inc. a diversified services company, has is now hiring full-time Fuel Truck Drivers at its contract to provide refueling and related services for the U.S. Navy in the San Diego, CA area.
LB&B Associates Inc. offers various benefits to include:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Holiday pay, vacation, and sick leave
Minimum qualifications include:
- Current CDL A with a minimum of 1 years of recent tractor trailer driving experience
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
- Must have a safe driving record in the last 3 years
- Extremely customer oriented
- Must be willing and able to load/unload product
- Education: High School Diploma/G.E.D. required
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must have a valid driver's license and safe driving record within the past 36 months, as defined by Company policy. Must adhere to all company policies and procedures as a condition of employment.
Employer is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected factor by country, regional or local law.
Call Daniel @ (866) 502-1052 with questions or Apply Below