Sign On Bonus $5,000 - $10,000 depending on experience
CDL A Truck Driver
Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (NYSE: ETE) owns SUN's general partner and incentive distribution rights. The Energy Transfer family of companies controls approximately 71,000 miles of pipelines, supplying major fuels throughout the country. A career with Sunoco is about committing yourself to things that matter, including great customer service, quality performance, teamwork, integrity, and pride. At Sunoco, we have a passion for creativity, new ideas and teamwork and we are looking for the best and brightest talent.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the loading, transporting, and unloading of petroleum products at Sunoco and customer locations. The driver must have a strong commitment to safety, environmental compliance, DOT regulations and obeying federal, state, and local laws.
- Be able to safely load and unload a gasoline tank truck
- Be able to safely transport loaded vehicle to assigned delivery point.
- Be able to prepare and document activities in accordance with Federal D.O.T. Regulations and Company Policies and Procedures.
- Be able to perform required pre-trip and post-trip inspections of assigned vehicle.
- Must be able to work rotating or various shift schedules.
- Safety Focused
- Must be able to demonstrate the safe operation of the vehicle assigned.
- Must have sense of urgency, strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a valid Class A Commercial Driver's License with the following endorsements: Tanker/HAZMAT and Combination Vehicle
- Must possess and maintain a D.O.T. Medical Certificate and meet FMCSA Medical Standards
EEO Statement Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
The nature and frequency of the above working conditions and requirements may vary depending on individual operational circumstances. Where feasible, the Partnership will make reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential functions of the job. DISCLAIMER: The above statements, which are subject to change, are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- $5,000 for drivers with 18 months to 2 years of verifiable experience and mechanics with 2 years of verifiable experience .
- $7,500 for drivers or mechanics with 2+ to 3 years of verifiable experience
- $10,000 for drivers or mechanics with 3+ years of verifiable experience
The incremental sign on bonus quarterly payout schedule is as follows for eligible drivers and mechanics:
- Payment 1 – 25% of bonus paid in first paycheck after verification of experience within the first six weeks of active employment
- Payment 2 – 25% of bonus paid in the pay cycle following completion of 90 days of active employment
- Payment 3 – 25% of bonus paid in the pay cycle following completion of 6 months of active employment
- Payment 4 – 25% of bonus paid in the pay cycle following completion of 1 year of active employment
*Drivers or mechanics involved in a spill, accident, safety violation, or a vehicular related incident forfeit any unpaid sign on bonus amounts*