Class-A CDL Dedicated Truck Driver -Owner Operator Driver
About Our Company
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success in transportation, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America's largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Our Truck Drivers can decide between local, regional, Over the Road (OTR) and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
- Weekly Avg $5000-$6000 Owner Op
- 70% of the Linehaul
- $10,000 Sign on Bonus
- $3,000 Driver Referral Bonus Program - TEXT REFER to 34989 for more information.
- CDL-A with Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements (Terminal Will Reimburse for Hazmat)
- Must Be Willing to Obtain a TWIC Card - Will Reimburse
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience Within the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years. No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Will Train You!
- Have or Be Willing to Obtain Passport.
- Main Lanes of travel -OH,PA and NC
- 34 hr reset at home - Also weekly home time depending on where you are located
- Dedicated Freight
- Dedicated Independent Contractor support specialist - Understanding of you business needs
- On Board Event Recorders (not driver facing) to protect your CDL
- We invest in your business by providing unload equipment free of charge - All equipment becomes yours after 2 years of service - a $10,000 investment
- Fuel Tax service with use of the QC Fuel card/network.
- Insurance available through UTBA (Universal Trucking Benefits Association)
- Truck insurance available through NSM
- Fuel and Tire discounts
- National discounts at OEM (original equipment manufacturer) repair shops
- Systematic Inspection Program - we pay towards your systemic inspection
- Partnership with ATBS (American Truck Business Services)
- Paid Orientation and Paid On the Job Training
- Rider Along Program after 1 year
- Reimbursement of TWIC Card Application Fee
- Third-Party Benefits through True Transport
- Company Shops and National Tire Accounts at your disposal
- Tractor Inspection is done at no charge
- Select the East St. Louis, IL Terminal # 158 when applying!
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
Apply Online Below
Call (855) 486-1302 Today!