Class-A CDL Regional Truck Driver -Owner Operator Driver
About Our Company
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success in transportation, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America's largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Our Truck Drivers can decide between local, regional, Over the Road (OTR) and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
KALE Trucking Inc, an Affiliate Partner of Quality Carriers, located in Lima, OH is seeking dry & liquid bulk tanker drivers! We provide tanker training if you have never driven tanks!
Drivers have a mix of home daily or working more regional overnight freight. There are some longer hauls out a few nights then come home.
KALE Trucking is a locally owned and operated, family-oriented company and active in the local community! We have a shop on-site to keep equipment well maintained! You are welcome to drop by any time and see us!!
- $250,000.00 average annual earnings
- $10,000.00 Driver referral bonus - no limit on hires
- Weekly Home Time
- Insurance available through UTBA (Universal Trucking Benefits Association)
- Truck insurance available through NSM
- Fuel and Tire discounts
- National discounts at OEM (original equipment manufacturer) repair shops
- Systematic Inspection Program - we pay towards your systemic inspection
- Partnership with ATBS (American Truck Business Services)
- Paid Orientation and Paid On the Job Training
- Rider Along Program after 1 year
- Fuel Stabilization program to keep cost low
- Shop on site
- Weekly - direct deposit
- Steady and consistent work
- Select the Lima, OH Terminal 710 when applying!
- Valid CDL-A With Tankers and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must-Have or Be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience Within the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
Apply Online Below
Call (855) 486-1302 Today!