Call a USA Truck Specialist today to find out more!
CDL-A Truck Driver Job Details:
- Earn up to $0.56 CPM weekly based on experience!
- Choose the run that works for you:
- Home weekly for 34-hr reset;
- Or 10-14 days with 1 day off for every 7 days out
- Twenty-year regional pay schedule with annual increases
- Loyalty Bonuses that reward driver tenure
- Running Area: East of I-35
Take a look at our unique DRIVE USA advantages!
- New for 2023, Benefits start on Day-1 of Employment
- Comprehensive health care plan with customizable insurance packages
- Flexible Spending Accounts/Health Saving Account
- Employer Paid Life / ADandD
- Employer Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- CDL Defender, Family, and Identity Defender
- 401K Increased matching in 2023 to maximize your long-term savings
- Pet Insurance
CDL-A Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- No more than 3 moving violations in last 36 months
- No more than 2 collisions, incidents, or accidents in last 36 months
- No DUI, DWI, or moving violations involving drugs or alcohol in the last 3 years
- Stable work history
- Valid CDL-A and Medical Card
If you have Tractor Trailer Experience,
fill out our QUICK APP form and a recruiter will contact you right away.