Give us a Call at (877) 586-6373
Operate a commercial vehicle to transport product between two local destinations while following all regulatory and company safety standards, policies, and procedures.
We have great driving opportunities available for safe, excellent drivers looking for a company that believes you are top priority!
- Make $1650 - $2000 Weekly.
- $250 Bonus for picking up extra route during week
- $10,000 Sign-On Bonus! (Starts after 30 days. $5,000 paid out within the first 6 months!)
- $5,000 Driver Referral Bonus
Driver Job Description:
- Monday - Friday OR Sun-Thurs
- 4 Day Work Week
- Home every other day (NORMALLY 1 layover) Home Daily Rest of Time.
- Routes dispatch between 9PM-3AM
- Safely delivering product to our clients throughout the area.
- Travel between destinations hauling reefer trailer.
- Use of electric pallet jack and liftgate
- NO INSIDE DELIVERY
- Meal Allowance & Hotel Allowance
- State of the Art Equipment!
- Requires liftgates and electric pallet jacks to remove pallets onto hand carts.
- Loads are palletized by stop to enable unloading as safely and easily as possible.
- 7 Paid Vacation Days and 7 Paid Holidays in the First Year of Employment
- Drivers Paid Weekly
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Long-Term Disability
- Direct Deposit & Paid Every Friday
Call or Text:
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver frozen and/or refrigerated freight to and from local locations
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers while delivering quality products to each location and/or store
- Maintain schedule to ensure on time pick-up and delivery; may be required to read out the digital tachograph timely Account for and inspect freight to prevent rejection or potential claim issues; may include checking the loading temperature and monitoring it during transport Ensure accuracy of paperwork with the delivery and that all requirements are met in coordination with the dispatch and operations departments
- Maintain accurate and up to date driver logs for hours of service and equipment maintenance
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- 1 year operating a Class A commercial vehicle experience
- Valid license(s) for commercial/professional drivers
- Ability to understand instructions in Country's official language or as defined by Lineage Logistics
- Ability to work in temperatures as low as -20 Fahrenheit/-25 Celsius in cold storage sites or up to 100 Fahrenheit/37 Celsius in dry storage sites while wearing company provided personal protective equipment and freezer gear
- May be required to lift a minimum of 40 lbs./18 kgs.; weight may be more dependent upon facility
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule and shift, including weekends if needed
- Must be comfortable with various noise levels, at times, can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers' requirements. Beyond that, you'll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We'll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days
Drivers, please Click Apply Below and complete the online application that follows.
It will only take 10 minutes and can be completed on any smart device.
You are still welcome to Call us at (877) 586-6373 with questions and interest in our driving opportunities.