Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion. Together, We'll Keep the World Moving Forward. Not everyone knows what Timken makes. But you'll recognize what we make possible. Timken engineers solutions that keep the world moving by offering products and services to keep the world's equipment, machinery and vehicles in motion. Everywhere from NASCAR® to NASA.
- We are a team that will train you and offer you a unique and challenging aerospace career with internal advancement opportunities.
- Timken is a great US company: Named - America's Best Employers, Forbes - America's Best Employers for New Grads, Forbes - America's Most Responsible Companies, Newsweek - World's Most Ethical Companies, The Ethisphere Institute - America's Best Employers for Women, Forbes
- We try to match you with the position best fit for you; CNC, Turn / Lathes, Grind, Rollers, or Inspection - there are opportunities for entry level and those with advanced skills.
- Comprehensive benefits offerings including medical, dental, vision, retirement (401k), life, AD&D, short & long-term disability, group legal, tuition reimbursement, paid parental leave, paid time off.
- Timken Aerospace employees are first class, winners of the Green Globe Award, Lockheed Martin Sikorsky's Gold award, and Timken's Top-Quality Award
Local Truck Driver (CDL Not Required) Job Summary: Deliver and pick up parts and supplies as required from suppliers, adhering to the rules of the road and the safety, quality and quantity standards of Timken Aurora Bearing Company.
- Drive Company vehicles to and from suppliers to pick up and deliver parts and supplies as assigned.
- Load and unload vehicles using necessary equipment.
- Make physical and visual inspections of vehicle to be used (truck, forklift, power pallet lifter, etc.). Make necessary adjustments and maintain all vehicle fluid levels.
- Report any unusual conditions at outside suppliers and/orduring the operation of all vehicles to Lead Person or Supervisor.
- Pack and/or weigh parts going out to suppliers.
- Perform any in shop functions when all required duties are completed as directed by Lead person or Supervisor.
General Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent; post-secondary or trades / technical education and certifications preferred
- Mechanical aptitude and shop math competencies
- Strong ability to follow written and verbal work instructions
- Valid Driver's License
- Up to date and valid automobile insurance
- Clean Driving Record
- Parental leave
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- STD and LTD
- Health savings account (with company provided contribution)
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- ...and much more!
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.