DHL Supply Chain - Excellence. Simply delivered.
DHL IS HIRING CDL- Class "A" Regional Tractor/Trailer Drivers
$98,000+ First Year Earnings
$5,000 Sign On Bonus
Home Every Weekend
Comprehensive and Affordable Benefits (available after only 30 days)
First year earnings inclusive of:
• -$5,000 sign on bonus
• -$1,500+ weekly earnings
If you are you looking for top pay, great benefits and regular home time DHL offers all of that and more.
• -Regular Home Time - Every Weekend
• -Paid Holidays and Vacations
• -DHL Offers A Full Benefits Package - Comprehensive & Affordable (available after only 30 DAYS)
DHL Supply Chain is part of the SUPPLY CHAIN division of Deutsche Post DHL Group, the world's leading logistics and mail communications company, with over 500,000 people in practically every country on the planet. We hire great drivers and are currently looking for professional CDL-Class "A" tractor/trailer drivers for full time regional delivery work based at our customers new and upcoming location.
This is Monday - Friday regional delivery route work but you are HOME ON WEEKENDS.
• -There may be an occasional Friday night layover but you will return home on Saturday and be compensated accordingly.
• -The work is "Touch Freight" and daytime delivery
• -The product we are delivering is very light, easy to handle and virtually unbreakable..
• -No one uses your tractor but you. No slip seating.
• -A good mix of windshield time and delivery time.
• -No team driving.
Year one targeted earnings are $98,600 which includes your first year Sign On Bonus.
• -$325 / Day - (beginning day one and including during the training period)
• -An additional $35 for each overnight layover.
• -Transitioning to component pay (miles/stops/layovers) at some point in the future which will open up the opportunity for higher earning potential. The harder you work the more you will earn.
• -$5,000 Sign On Bonus - Paid out over the first 12 months of employment.
• -You will receive PAID TRAINING
• -DHL Pays Weekly
Minimum Requirements Include:
• -A current CDL A and at least 6 months of verifiable experience driving a tractor/trailer.
• -Be a minimum of 21 years of age.
• -Have a good (not necessarily perfect) driving record:
• -Successful applicants must have the ability to maneuver safely in both urban and suburban environments.
DHL also offers:
Outstanding Affordable Benefits - Effective after Only 30 Days
• -Medical - Administered by Blue Cross/Blue Shield and includes one free physical per year.
• -Dental - Administered by Met Life and includes 2 free check-ups and cleanings per year (one includes complete X-Rays).
• -Vision - Choose from either Davis Vision or VSP. Both include one free annual vision checkup at no charge.
Company Paid Benefits
• -Life Insurance
• -Tuition Reimbursement
• -First Class Driver Equipment
DHL SUPPLY CHAIN