At GXO, we're constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
CDL Drivers, make competitive pay and be home daily! Benefits available your first day!
GXO Logistics, one of the largest contract logistics companies in the world, is looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. As a CDL Driver, you'll not only drive our equipment, you will also drive our success! If you have the skills required for this role and a passion for keeping the supply chain moving safely and smoothly, consider joining GXO!
Pay, benefits and more.
We are looking for the best CDL Drivers in the industry, and to those we offer one of the best total compensation packages in the industry.
- Consistent schedules that get you home to your family and friends every day
- 1st Shift, Monday - Friday 2am - 4pm
- Generous benefits package, including full health insurance on your very first day of employment
- Major medical
- Life insurance
- 401k with company match
- And more!
- Pay rates starting at $.55 per mile and stop rate at $20.00
- Consistent pay rate increases
- Competitive Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- Drive late model, well maintained equipment
- Work in a professional environment where your opinion matters, and safety comes first
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Drive a tractor in and around the site or on public roads, moving multiple styles of trailers
- Inspect tractor/yard truck before and after the shift
- Maneuver tractor/trailer safely throughout the facility within the designated lanes and areas
- Maintain housekeeping within assigned tractor/trailer and defined areas
- Inspect trailers to be moved to verify condition
- Load and unload freight and supplies or assist in loading and unloading the truck
- Work safely and adhere to all safety policies and practices
What you need to succeed at GXO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- 6 months of Commercial Driver's License (CDL) class A experience
- A current valid CDL class A and clean driving record
- HazMat Endorsement
It'd be great if you also have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience moving multiple types of trailers (tanks, vans, flatbeds)
We engineer faster, smarter, leaner supply chains.
For more information on how you can join GXO Logistics, call a Recruiter today at 704.651.3220.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
GXO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with GXO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement here.