CDL Drivers! Want to go Local?-
Scroll down and CLICK APPLY to complete our online application or
Call Daniel at (866) 502-1052 and make the move.
Fuel Truck Driver
LB&B Associates Inc. is accepting applications for part-time Fuel Truck Drivers at our contract to provide refueling services at NAS Corpus Christi, TX.
Summary: Operates Refueler/Defueler to refuel/defuel a variety of aircraft and facilities. Performs vehicle checks and documentation. Performs operator and preventative maintenance as required. May be required to assist with mechanical repairs as needed. Works outside in all climatic conditions. Performs ground maintenance on assigned areas.
Scope of Work: The Driver will report to the on-duty dispatcher and will perform all fuel aspects of the NASCC fuel services operations. All work assigned will be completed within approved procedure. Driver will perform safe and efficient operations of fill stand procedures, and mobile distribution systems. Individual is responsible for safety and environmental compliance during refueling/defueling operations. Individual will operate in an environment with fluctuating workload based on the quantity of fuel required to satisfy aircraft sortie missions. The position includes performance of the following:
- Inspecting fuel systems, vehicles, documents, and reporting and repair defects or malfunctions.
- Performs operator inspections and maintenance as required on refueler/defueler and systems.
- Completes required documentation to account for all fuels and record all established safety and maintenance checks.
- Follow established checklist, Department of Transportation, and NATOPS procedures for safe issues, receipts, and transfers of all fuels. Performs other related tasks as required.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Class A or B CDL with Hazmat (H) and Tanker (N) endorsements
- Minimum of 5 years of class A or B Truck driving experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employer is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected factor by country, regional or local law.
Call Daniel @ (866) 502-1052 with questions or Apply Below