Class-A CDL Over the Road Driver - Owner Operator
About Our Company
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success in transportation, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America's largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Our Truck Drivers can decide between local, regional, Over the Road (OTR) and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Job Summary/Run Details
- Largest Chemical Tanker reload system in North America. Live anywhere in the lower 48 states to be able to haul for us!
- Average over 75% loaded when running our system.
- Steady work year-round.
- Earn line haul pay working with some of the nations top chemical companies.
- Free installation of Hydrachem pump system with hose rack included.
- Load board; plan and book your own loads, up to 3 loads out.
- Health Insurance options through a third party.
- New Isaac ELD System
- Fuel Stabilization Program that reimburses diesel fuel costs above $1.25 per gallon. Pump diesel at any location!
- Diesel fuel discounts at Loves, Flying J and Pilot. (10 Cents per gallon)
- Tire Discounts at Goodyear, Michelin and Bridgestone.
- QC Shops available on-site at each terminal location. That's over 100 locations nationwide.
- Well maintained trailers and chassis.
- Access to legal support and other business resources to help you stay on the road.
- Access to American Truck Business Services (ATBS) - Business assistance and tax planning
- QC's Ride Along Program - After 1 year, gain the ability to have an authorized (18 yr+) passenger.
- Select the closest terminal available when applying! Available across all 48 lower states!
Compensation & Bonuses
- Average $6,000+ Per Week when running the system
- Sign On/Transition Bonuses offered by location. (Please check to see the local offerings)
- Unlimited Driver Referral Bonus Program
Requirements & Qualifications
- Valid CDL-A With Tankers and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must Have or Be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience Within the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years. No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Will Train You!
- Owner Operators' Trucks must pass a LVL 1 DOT truck inspection
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
Apply Online Below
Call (855) 486-1302 Today!