Class-A CDL Over The Road Truck Driver -Owner Operator Driver
About Our Company
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success in transportation, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America's largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Our Truck Drivers can decide between local, regional, Over the Road (OTR) and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
- $5,000-$8,000 gross/week
- $3,000 Driver Referral Bonus
- $10,000 Sign-on Bonus
- 90% reload network - to keep you moving
- 14+ Days Out
- IC's NOW YOU PICK YOUR LOADS, CLICK HERE!
- Terminal Willing to Work with You on Hometime!
- Largest Reload System in the Industry!
- Tire Discounts! National Shop Discounts!
- Fuel Stabilization at $1.25 per Gallon!
- Fuel Tax Preparation Assistance!
- Weekly Settlements and Direct Deposit!
- Compensation for Orientation and Hands-On Learning!
- Stability You Can Count On - Over 100 Years in Business!
- Steady and Consistent Work - Freight is Year-Round!
- After 1 Year, You can Bring an Authorized Rider That is 18 Or Older!
- Dedicated Owner Operator Manager On-Site Working Towards Your Success!
- Personal Wellness Program - Designed by Drivers for Drivers!
- Insurance available through UTBA (Universal Trucking Benefits Association)
- Truck insurance available through NSM
- Free loading/Unloading equipment
- Systematic Inspection Program - we pay towards your systemic inspection
- Partnership with ATBS (American Truck Business Services)
- Paid Orientation and Paid On the Job Training
- Reimbursement of TWIC Card Application Fee
- Have a CDL-A with 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience in the last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years!
- Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements (Terminal Will Reimburse for Hazmat)
- Have or Be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card (Terminal Will Reimburse for TWIC)
- Passport Preferred ($1,500 Bonus)
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
Apply Online Below
Call (855) 486-1302 Today!