CDL A Driver - Owner Operator 100% Fuel Surcharge
US Transport is growing our Owner Operator fleet. You'll work with the latest technology, our extensive customer base, and have the demand to keep you busy. We will provide you the tools and support to be successful, yet remain as your own boss - and nearly 85% of our lanes are in Texas.
We are hiring Owner Operators for routes based out of our Cleburne terminal (South of Fort Worth) to haul dry bulk materials across the state. Your truck must be 2012 or newer and be equipped with a blower.
This is the Best opportunity for you:
- Competitive Pay, $5,000-$8,000/ Week
- Paid % of total tons hauled (rates vary by driving lane)
- Weekly Settlements / Direct Deposit
- Additional Support Trailers Provided at No Extra Cost!
- Fuel Discount Provided and you get 100% of the fuel surcharge
- Great Work Schedule & Regional Routes
- Must be open to Regional Routes TX, OK, AR, LA
- Utilize a sleeper 4-5 nights per week
- Have an active Class A CDL
- Minimum of two years tractor trailer experience
- Must be at least 23 years old
- Have a clean background check and driving record
- Able to pass a pre-employment physical and can-do moderate lifting to load and unload trailers
- Pneumatic experience preferred
- Pneumatic Blower strongly preferred but blower rental program a possibility with a stable work history
Run on our authority or yours!