CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs: Guaranteed $70,000/yr minimum pay. Top Drivers earn $100,000+
Guaranteed minimum weekly paycheck on every route! $750 Hiring Bonus!
Apply Online or Call 920-259-7230 Today!
No carrier pays you better than Marten. Our top drivers are earning $100,000+ or more every year. For a limited time, we're offering a $750 hiring bonus on your first paycheck. Marten even pays when you're stopped. You'll get bad weather, detention, and layover pay with our amazing benefits. Let Marten take care of you like no other carrier. Call or apply today to get started right away!
- $70,000+ Guaranteed Yearly Salary
- Top Drivers Earn $100,000+ Yearly
- $1,350 Guaranteed Weekly Pay
- Get More Home Time
- $750 Hiring Bonus on 1st paycheck
- Detention Pay = Up to $195 per day
- Inclement Weather Pay = Up to $250 per day
- Layover Pay = Up to $250 per day
- Weekend Layover Pay = Up to $300 per day
- DriveWyze Carrier
- Late-model equipment with APUs - average 2 years or newer
- Health, Dental, Vision & 401k
- Paid Vacation
- LATE MODEL FLEET under two years average age
- Automatic TRANSMISSION trucks improve fuel economy and are driver friendly
- GRILLE GUARDS protect drivers and equipment from unnecessary down-time associated with animal collisions
- Top Speed - 68 mph passing feature - governed at 65mph jump to 68mph to allow passing
- Pet Policy
- Current CDL-A
- At least 22 years of age
- Minimum 6 months recent qualified CDL-A driving experience
- Home time and pay may vary by hiring area and specific route details ask a recruiter for details
- Marten does not provide CDL training
Call 920-259-7230 to talk to a recruiter today or Apply Online now!
Ready to Expect the Best? Apply Now
Complete the form below and advance to Marten's quick and easy one page driver application or call to speak to a recruiter now!
The SmartWay mark signifies top performance in freight efficiency and identifies SmartWay Partners as corporate leaders helping to advance the industry towards cleaner, more sustainable supply chain management." - EPA.gov