Call (866) 889-7367 for more information!
Drive for BLUELINX!! BlueLinx (NYSE: BXC) is a leading U.S. wholesale distributor of residential and commercial building products with both branded and private-label SKUs across product categories such as lumber, panels, engineered wood, siding, millwork, and industrial products. With a strong market position, broad geographic coverage footprint servicing 50 states, and the strength of a locally focused sales force, we distribute our comprehensive range of products to approximately 15,000 customers including national home centers, pro dealers, cooperatives, specialty distributors, regional and local dealers and industrial manufacturers. BlueLinx provides a wide range of value-added services and solutions to our customers and suppliers.
- $27.50/hr and the opportunity for overtime
- Bonus Alert!: At Bluelinx Drivers are eligible for our Big Blue Bonus(B3)! Eligibility for the B3 bonus is based on your date of hire, your location's financial performance as well as your individual performance. If all criteria are achieved, employees have the ability to be paid a quarterly bonus of $500. Annualized at $2,000.
- Estimated Annual Earnings of $68,000 - $80,000
- Home Nightly
- No weekend work - Monday-Friday schedule
- Safe & Reliable Equipment (newer model equipment)
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life Insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, holiday pay and paid time off (PTO)
BlueLinx is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Veterans/Disabled
- Accurate and timely delivery of freight and pick-up
- Load securement and directing the unloading by customer forklift operators
- Maintain electronic logbook and complete trip reports
- Manage Proof of Delivery Paperwork from customers
- Interact professionally with customers; process and communicate customer issues
- Maintain daily safety checklist and perform all required DOT inspections
- Maintain clean tractor and perform minor maintenance of equipment as required
- Class A CDL
- Minimum 21 years of age
- 12 months of recent tractor trailer experience
- Safe Driving Record (considered on a case-by-case basis): no major accidents/moving violations in past three years, including no DUIs in last 5 years
- Physical ability to secure loads
- Ability to read customer orders