CDL Class A Drivers -Western States
CDL A Regional Dry Van Drivers - Drive Routes through the Western United States and Never Be Far From Home!
Looking for a driving job with stability in these uncertain times? Andrus Transportation Services has got you covered! We're currently hiring CDL A Regional / OTR Dry Van Drivers from your area to drive the Western States. We're proud to be one of the most driver-centric and stable companies in the industry. Our commitment to our drivers means that we weather tough times better than most, and our low turnover rate is a testament to the strength of our company. So if you're looking for a reliable driving job with a company that values you as a driver, look no further than Andrus. Join us today and experience the stability and support that you deserve!
$3,000 Sign-On Bonus Available
Andrus Transportation Services Inc, a family-owned company for 50 years, is actively hiring CDL A regional dry van drivers to run routes throughout the Western States (WA, OR, ID, UT, NV, CA, AZ, CO) There are a large variety of regional opportunities available, so please contact a recruiter now to discuss the routes, package, and overall life at Andrus.
Andrus is small enough to remain family/driver oriented, you are a name and not a number, but large enough to have the routes and strategically placed terminals to ensure you are getting the miles you want, while still getting home to spend your down time with family and friends. You will have have a true work/life balance with Andrus.
The total package is critical in making your decision to drive for us, and we are confident that we have the best package (total pay / hometime / benefits / equipment / respect) in the country to offer you. Talk with our awesome recruiters to find a route/pay/home-time package that works for you.
Great Pay / Great Equipment / Great Team!
- Competitive Mileage Pay and Bonuses
- Regional Routes - You will be taking mostly hands free loads through WA, OR, CA, NV, ID, UT, AZ, & CO
- Flexible Driving Home Time Schedule - Work with support staff to find the routes that best match your needs
- Rider Policy - after 3 months with Andrus' permission
- Pet Policy - You furry friends can ride along from day one
Home Time, Route & Schedule:
- Home Time & Schedule: On the road for 7-10 days and home for two days at a time
- Route: Western United States including CA, NV, AZ, UT, CO, ID, OR & WA
- Level of Touch: Varies - hands free, live load/unload & drop & hook
Equipment & Support
- New Automatic Trucks - Freightliners and Volvos no older than 3 years
- Fully Loaded - with premium interiors, ELSs, Prepass, Qualcomm, and Transflow, Satellite TV
- Personal Fleet Manager - you'll be known by name at Andrus
- At least 1 year of CLASS A driving experience
- Must be 23 years or older
- Must have a valid/current CDL-A
- Must have a clean driving record (no DWI/DUI or major driving violation in the last 5 years)
Apply Today or Call us @ 800.943.6727