US0068 Sysco Grand Rapids, LLC
****Earn Up To $100K A Year****
*****Including Base, OT and Incentives******
Sysco has immediate job openings for dependable local CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers to safely and efficiently operate a tractor-trailer and manually unload/deliver various products (meats, produce, frozen foods, groceries, dry goods, supplies, etc.) to customer locations on an assigned route schedule. Our truck drivers build relationships with each customer using their positive, friendly attitude and become familiar with their operations to meet needs and expectations.
- Recent driving school graduates welcome
- 21+ years of age.
- Must submit to a pre-employment drug screen.
- License to drive - valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL) with a clean driving record.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Touch freight - may need to lift, push or move product weighing an average of 40-60 pounds and as much as 100 pounds.
- Flexibility - overtime as required, occasional weekends and holiday.
- Excellent pay, including productivity incentives.
- Most CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers have daily routes and are home nightly.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Relocation Assistance Available - Certain Restrictions.
- Ongoing job skills and leadership development training.
- Career growth opportunities - we promote from within!
- New hires are eligible first day of the month following or coinciding with 31 days from date of hire.
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits.
- Generous retirement benefits.
- Employee discount programs.
- Service recognition and employee rewards.
- Discounts on Sysco stock (SYY).
- Referral programs.
- Safety programs.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- More benefits, too many to name.
Sysco is more than just a place to work. Our passion for food and our customers has made us the industry leader. To remain on top, we will continue to think bigger, work harder and never give up. It takes a special kind of CDL A Delivery Truck Driver to work for Sysco. Are you ready to drive success?
Click on the hyperlink to watch A Day in the Life of a Sysco Driver.
For information on Sysco's Benefits, please visit https://SyscoBenefits.com
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.