Top drivers earn up to $91,000
Average pay: $1,410-$1,720 weekly
Home time: Daily
Experience: 3 months or greater CDL experience
Job ID: 230404
- Haul freight containers secured to company-owned chassis.
- 99% no-touch freight with mostly drop-and-hook.
- Drive in and out of railyards within DE, MD, PA, VA and WV.
Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly pay and load pay.
- Earn at least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 3% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Drivers on this account are required to drive at night.
- Tanker endorsement required after hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting Schneider's self-paced online certification training will help you secure it.
- Live within 50 miles of Chambersburg, PA.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Intermodal driving
- Less wasted time - 100% company-owned chassis reduce time at the rail yard and increase earning potential.
- New equipment - Day cabs and sleeper trucks come with automated transmissions and average 3 years of age.
- Constant support - Leaders and dispatch provide 24/7/365 operational and maintenance support.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus