Give us a Call at (877) 586-6373
What We Have To Offer Our Drivers
- $10,000 sign on bonus
- $1,450 - $1,800 per week
- 4-day work week
- Paid weekly
- Excellent equipment - Freightliner or International
- Reefer trailer - 48 ft.
- Driver will make 7-10 stops per shift
- Outstanding benefits, including: medical, dental, vision, company paid life insurance and company paid long-term disability
- 401k plan with match
- Paid PTO (7 days) in first year of employment and paid holidays (7) in first year of employment.
Class A Driver - 10k sign on Bonus, Paid Weekly
10k sign on bonus
Payday every Friday
Salary Range is $1450-$1800 per week depends on route
What areas do your drivers delivery to? All of Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, South Missouri, South Kansas and Arkansas
What time do your trips dispatch (give time frame for majority of trips)? 12:00 AM to 3:00 AM
What days do you dispatch? Sunday night thru Thursday night- generally one day layover routes leave Thursday night and return Saturday.
Examples of routes: Out Mon-Tuesday (back home Tuesday); run local Wednesday; out Thursday-Friday; off Saturday-Sunday
Out Tues-Wednesday (back home Wednesday); run local Thursday; out Friday-Saturday; off Sunday-Monday
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver frozen and/or refrigerated freight to and from local locations
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers while delivering quality products to each location and/or store
- Maintain schedule to ensure on time pick-up and delivery; may be required to read out the digital tachograph timely Account for and inspect freight to prevent rejection or potential claim issues; may include checking the loading temperature and monitoring it during transport and Ensure accuracy of paperwork with the delivery and that all requirements are met in coordination with the dispatch and operations departments
- Maintain accurate and up to date driver logs for hours of service and equipment maintenance
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- 1 year operating a Class A commercial vehicle experience
- Valid license(s) for commercial/professional drivers
- Ability to understand instructions in Country's official language or as defined by Lineage Logistics
- Ability to work in temperatures as low as -20 Fahrenheit/-25 Celsius in cold storage sites or up to 100 Fahrenheit/37 Celsius in dry storage sites while wearing company provided personal protective equipment and freezer gear
- May be required to lift a minimum of 40 lbs./18 kgs.; weight may be more dependent upon facility
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule and shift, including weekends if needed
- Must be comfortable with various noise levels, at times, can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers' requirements. Beyond that, you'll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We'll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days
Drivers, please Click Apply Below and complete the online application that follows.
It will only take 10 minutes and can be completed on any smart device.
You are still welcome to Call us at (877) 586-6373 with questions and interest in our driving opportunities.