Owner Operator Dedicated Driver
Want to retire at your next job?
We (Kenco, a 3PL) are adding a Class A Owner Operator for Dedicated lanes.
Why should you join Kenco?
Kenco is the largest woman-owned 3PL in the U.S. Kenco partners with customers nationwide to meet their needs within the Logistics and Supply Chain realm. Through the partnerships with our customers, we continue to grow by offering continuous improvement and by providing a high-level of intelligence in information technology.
We are people-driven and pride ourselves on our Guiding Principles- Be Honest, Serve, Get Better.
The Regional Dedicated Driver operates tractor/trailer equipment in accordance with all DOT regulations to transport product safely and legally from the Distribution Centers, and their Vendor's to their final destination.
Call (877) 840-1197 for more information!
- KTS is leasing owner operators to run dedicated lanes from Knoxville, TN to Patterson, NJ, and back. Can start at either location.
- Current contractors run two turns per week and have weekends off; weekend freight is available if the contractor wants to run.
- Average 2750 miles per week, home weekends – can run more or less
- Pay $1.52 for all miles (loaded and empty)
- Fuel surcharge 100% pass, currently fuel average 0.55 cent per mile (fuel paid on all miles)
- Contractors can also take advantage of Kenco Fuel Savings, current savings of 0.50 cents per gallon
- 100% Toll cost reimbursement
- 02 Cent per mile safety bonus
- No Forced Dispatch
- 95% Preloaded Trailer - Drop & Hook
- Average Load weight 29,000 lbs.
- Trailers average three years in age
- No truck year age limit
- Settlement deduct option for tags and insurance
- Deadhead paid at $1.00 per mile from home location to one-day orientation in Knoxville TN
- Operates tractor/trailer equipment in accordance with all DOT regulations to transport product safely and legally from the Distribution Centers to the Vendor's destination.
- Operates the tractor/trailer to ensure that the product is delivered in a timely manner.
- Monitors freight for secure devices and straps to ensure products are delivered to their final destination undamaged and in their original condition.
- Required to follow company policy, participate in required trainings and keep truck clean.
- Maintains driver's daily logs, trip reports and other documents as required.
- Responsible for performing a full pre-trip and post-trip inspections on tractor/trailer.
- Communicates any delivery issues up line to the Transportation Supervisor/Manager
- Maintain professional conduct and attitude towards other motorists who share the highway.
- Conform to all DOT and OSHA regulations and state laws.
- Perform any other reasonable request as directed by management.
- Must have CDL-A.
- Must have 2 years of tractor trailer driving experience.
- Good driving record.
- Must be able to pass background check, DOT drug screen, and DOT physical.
- Must be registered in the National Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse with a clear record.
- Stable employment history.
- Employment verifications will be completed to verify driver has adequate experience and to verify driving history with former employers.
- Must be willing to be out for 5-6 days, back home on weekend. Home time can vary and you may be able to be home more often through the week including 34 hour resets, etc. However, it is not guaranteed. It will depend on business need and location of load deliveries.