Dedicated Delivery Driver-NON-CDL (Full and Part time)
We (Kenco, a 3PL) are adding a Non-CDL Dedicated Delivery Driver in Chicago, IL to service our dedicated customers. Come grow with us!
Why should you join Kenco?
Kenco is the largest woman-owned 3PL in the U.S. Kenco partners with customers nationwide to meet their needs within the Logistics and Supply Chain realm. Through the partnerships with our customers, we continue to grow by offering continuous improvement and by providing a high-level of intelligence in information technology.
We are people-driven and pride ourselves on our Guiding Principles- Be Honest, Serve, Get Better.
Call (877) 840-1197 for more information!
- Operating a straight truck safely and legally.
- Maintaining documentation.
- Use of Electronic Logging Device (ELD's)
- Delivering products to customer's homes (customer service skills A MUST!!!)
- Must be professional in delivery of product(s) to home and respect customer's property.
- Physical work-- loading and unloading products from appliances to electronics·
- Multi-stops- several different appliances to deliver including refrigerators.
- We deliver to all home types such as apartments, townhomes, single-family homes, etc.
- Newly incorporated power-assist hand trucks which assist in lifting the products
- $20-$27/hr depending on location
- Paid every week via direct deposit.
- No waiting for Medical, Dental, or Vision! All DAY ONE benefits.
- 401K match eligibility after 30 days!
Kenco is in the search for professional, customer service driven drivers!
- Does not require a CDL, but does require 1 yr verifiable driving/delivery experience in a commercial vehicle (ex: box truck/straight truck/ commercial vehicle).
- Good driving record
- Must be able to work with another driver as this is a team driving position
- Must be able to pass background check, drug screen, and DOT physical
- If driver holds a CDL, Must be registered in the National Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse with a clear record.
- Stable employment history
- Must have customer service/delivery experience
- Must be willing to be out for overnights throughout the week depending on what location you are delivering to.
- Employment verifications will be completed to verify driver has adequate experience and to verify driving history with former employers.
Perks: Company shirts, voucher for steel toed shoes, $$ allowance per day, and the list goes on!