Class A CDL Drivers for Amazon Freight Partner
Compensation: $22 per hour + benefits
Shifts: Overnight Shifts: Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Weekday and/or Weekend
Location: Atlanta, GA
We are hiring Class A CDL Drivers for our rapidly expanding needs. Higher Level Logistics, LLC is seeking enthusiastic, motivated Class A CDL drivers based out of the Atlanta, GA area for the Amazon Freight Partner Program. As a CDL Driver, you will deliver, using Amazon Equipment and technology, on regional routes with a 4 day on 4 day off shift. Our deliveries are 100% no touch freight (drop and hook only). You will be using brand new state of the art sleeper cabs to run your routes. You will not be employed by Amazon, instead, you will be working directly for Higher Level Logistics, a local transportation company that partners with Amazon.
If you have a valid CDL A license, are at least 21 years of age with a clean driving record, then we want you to apply now. We are making on-the-spot job offers contingent on meeting eligibility and background check requirements.
What you'll do: As a CDL Driver, you will play a key role in keeping our commitment to exceed customer expectations and ensuring customer orders, large or small, are delivered on time and at the right place. You can expect to have consistent year around work with minimum of 40 hours per week and home after every shift.
- Haul Amazon loads (100% no touch freight, drop and hook only) using state of the art Amazon- branded equipment and technology, including brand new sleeper cabs
- Regional Routes only. Local route shifts will become available as we grow.
- Drive 4 days on 4 days off and only sleep in the truck 2 nights on an 8-day cycle.
- Guaranteed pay with opportunities for additional shifts and overtime as they become available.
- Play a key role in keeping Amazon's commitment to exceed customer expectations and deliver packages on time and at the right place
- Earn More: Competitive compensation starting at $22 per hour
- Consistent Schedules: You will work 4 days on 4 days off maintaining a consistent schedule
- Work-Life Balance: 4 days on and 4 days off allows you to plan for time at home with loved ones.
- Fully Loaded Sleeper Trucks: We have new sleeper trucks that include fridge/freezer, TV, microwave, and an APU to keep you comfortable
- Team environment: A fun, fast-paced, and supportive company culture.
- Compelling Benefits: Paid time off and health insurance for all full-time employees.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Have a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL)
- Must successfully Pass DOT Physical
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English to communicate with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records
- No current CDL suspension or revocation
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) and good DAC Report
- Successfully pass a background check
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to use up to date handheld technology and smart phone applications such as GPS and others.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, sex (including sexual orientation) or genetic information (including family medical history).Solo 2