At iMperiuM Logistics our mission is to prosper while providing excellent service to our customers, and our policy is to do our best, do what's right and treat others the way you want to be treated. Here, our values are our guiding principles that keep us always performing our best.
When we talk about our family at iMperiuM, we mean it. Since our founding, we've stood by our values that we retain to this day and work to foster a positive, family culture.
With an average truck age of two years, you can rest easy knowing that iMperiuM only offers the latest and greatest in trucking technology. Better equipment means better safety, better mileage and better drivers.
Class A - CDL Driver Deliver thousands of smiles with Amazon We are hiring Class A CDL Drivers for our Amazon Committed Linehaul Program who value a predictable schedule.
Do you have a CDL and an impeccable safety record? Are you looking for regional routes with daily time at home? Do you value consistent schedules, and competitive pay? If this sounds like you, Let's talk.
As a CDL Driver, you will play a key role in keeping our commitment to exceed customer expectations and make sure customer orders are delivered on time at the right place. You will be part of the Amazon Committed Linehaul Program delivering packages and smiles to Amazon customers every day.
We provide consistent, familiar routes that have you home every night. We offer competitive hourly pay and provide access to top of the line equipment. Join the Imperium family today!
Our CDL Drivers Pay and Benefits:
- Regional routes that will have you home each night
- Consistent schedule
- Competitive Hourly pay up to $25/hour
- Health Benefits and Paid Time Off
- 401K after one year with employer match up to 6%.
- Access to top of the line equipment and technology
- All tractors are less than 1 year old
- Adhere to strict safety and quality standards on and off the road
- Interact in a positive and a professional manner with general public while delivering products to locations.
Class A - CDL Driver
CDL Driver Requirements
- Must have ONE year of CDL A driving experience.
- Yard is in Wilmington DE.
- Must have a valid Commercial Driver License (CDL) (no endorsements required)
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be physically qualified to drive a commercial motor vehicle
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English sufficiently to communicate with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records
- Must have successfully completed a CMV road test and have been issued a valid certificate of completion
- No current CDL suspension or revocation
- No failed or refused drug or alcohol test in the last 5 years (this includes DWI's, DUI's and BAC's)
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Good DAC Report
- Clean Pre-Employment Screening Program (PSP) Report
- Must pass a DOT physical and pre-employment drug screen
- Have required documents to complete the I-9 work form;
- Must be legally authorized to work in US and must be able to provide documentation.
- Ability to work 40 hours a week
- Ability to effectively learn and operate a GPS
call us for more information: 302-408-0057
This position consists of the below
- Only working 3 shifts a week,(4 shifts possible in peak season) 13 - 14 hours per day.
- Shifts are Every other day - gives you enough time to reset and rest.
- Weekend included - will work a day or two of the weekend.
- Total of 40 - 50 hours a week.
- Driving 2021 - 2022 daycabs.
- Must have flexibility in your schedule.
- multiple positions available
- Dispatch to assist you throughout the day, they handle all issues while you're on the road
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 - $25.00 per hourSolo 1