Hiring Regional Class A CDL Drivers For Amazon Freight Partner Program - Drop and Hook -
Sure Shot Transit Solutions is the #1 domicile for Amazon Freight Partner Program in the State of California. We have a fleet of reliable vehicles, and we are looking to hire local drivers to work out of our Redlands, CA location. Through proven innovation and our keen ability to forecast our customer's needs, Sure Shot, with our dedicated lanes, can ensure that our drivers are home daily.
Here at Sure Shot Transit Solutions, we believe in freedom and responsibility. We understand that our most import asset is our people. We treat you with respect and trust each teammate will deliver on their duties. Our innovative workplace encourages all to help contribute, build, and share. Our culture allows everyone to make an impact through decision making, communicating candidly, and the space to grow and improve. We strive to get better every day and we value the opportunity to expose you to our brand.
Position Overview: Our Local Truck Drivers will be responsible for hauling Amazon loads (100% no touch freight) using state of the art Amazon-branded equipment and technology, including brand new sleeper cabs outfitted with logistics software, and on road support to ensure our drivers are the best equipped and prepared.
- Flexible schedule (Starting with a 13.5 hr. shift, spending one night re-setting on the road (sleeper birth), then another 13.5 hr. shift and then re-setting at home, then repeat. After the second tour is completed, then you will be off for 4 consecutive days, unless you work more overtime).
- Local Drivers play a key role in keeping Amazon's commitment to exceed customer expectations and deliver packages on time and at the right place.
- $22 to $26 an hour ($60,000 to $75,000 per year) .
- Monday to Sunday
- 13.5hr Day/Night - 1 Sleeper Berth a Week required. Travel to Vegas, Arizona, and Nor Cal
- Medical, Vision and Dental (PPO and HMO providers available)
- 401k with company matching.
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days (Starts Immediately)
- W2 employment
- Weekly Covid prevention supplies provided.
What you'll need:
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must have a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL).
- Must successfully Pass DOT Physical
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English to communicate with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records.
- No current CDL suspension or revocation.
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) and good DAC Report.
- Successfully pass a background check.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Must be able to use handheld technology and smart phone applications such as GPS.
Subject to 90 day probationary period (temporary employee) - After the 90 period of good and consistent work, all employees are re-evaluated for full-time and eligible for Benefits.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, sex (including sexual orientation) or genetic information (including family medical history).Solo 2