CDL A Yard Jockey / Compound Driver – Adirondack Beverages
Call (866) 252-1723 for more information
Why Adirondack Beverages?
- $60K-$80K Annually
- Nights - 5:30pm to 4am Tuesday to Fri
- Local Routes
- Home Daily
- Excellent Benefits
- Health/Dental Insurance
- Vacation and PTO
Click APPLY BELOW to express your interest in driving with Adirondack Beverages.
Adirondack Beverages is proud to be a Polar Beverages Brand. Today, Polar Beverages Incorporated is the largest independent bottler in the US, consisting of their own brands – such Polar Seltzer, Adirondack Beverages - along with strong brand partnerships for bottling, private-label manufacturing and distribution for both regional and national brand partners. Today Polar Beverages produces and distributes from three locations, Worcester, Massachusetts; Scotia, New York; and Fitzgerald, Georgia.
Thanks to our continued success, we are happy to be growing our Driver Team in Scotia, New York.
*This is an onsite driving position within the facilities yards, there is no OTR driving*
- Movement and placement of all drop trailers upon request
- Shuttling and placement of all shuttle trailers
- Set Up and retrieve trailers from compound as necessary
- Provide daily yard check
- Communicate to the Receiving group who the primary contact will be at the beginning of each shift
- To cover for each other in case of absence
- To assist Lift Drivers when required
- Understand and follow Good Manufacturing Practice (GMPs)
- Must maintain Food Safety Plan Control Points (CPs) using specified control measures
- Follow the instructions and directions of your immediate Supervisor and/or Working Foreman. Perform duties in a safe efficient manner according to standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Complete all required tasks described in the Training Evaluation Form efficiently, where applicable. Any deficiencies should be reviewed with the Warehouse Shipping Management team.
- Able to read & comprehend production schedules and perform duties required for each item.
- Able to attend forklift training as needed and obtain a valid forklift license
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Able to stand for long periods of time while monitoring equipment or completing required tasks
- Must frequently use hand(s) for repetitive movement single grasping, pushing/pulling and fine manipulation
- Must frequently bend, twist, squat, climb & reach
- Must be able to repeatedly lift up to 50 lbs.