Join the best and be the best.
Earn up to $70,000 in first year!
Start Your Driving Career at TMC Transportation.
EARN YOUR CDL LICENSE
- TMC offers a CDL-A training program to select candidates that want to drive for TMC, but who do not already have a Class A Commercial Driver's License. Former TMC drivers are instructors for this course and provide the training and guidance you need to be successful with our company. This program provides all the necessary training to obtain a CDL, in exchange for one year of employment driving for TMC. Once you've finished the course and obtained your Class A CDL, you'll start your career as a TMC Regional Flatbed Driver!
GRADS EARN TOP PAY TO START
- We offer the best payscale in the industry for new drivers getting their start! Average earnings for first year driver with our company is $55,000/year, with opportunities to make more than $70,000, because we pay based on performance, not seniority! With our payscale you can make the equivalent of between $.46 and $.57 per mile based on your performance – and are home every weekend or more!
If you're ready to drive the nicest Peterbilt equipment on the road and enjoy the benefits of working for a growing, thriving business…call or apply today!
The TMC ADVANTAGE
➤Fast-track into a new career!
- TMC drivers are averaging $55,000 and up and full benefits right away in the first year after mere weeks of training. What other industry can say the same?
➤ Industry-leading flatbed training.
- We've been training drivers with no experience since 1993 and know how to do it right. We have had TMC drivers honored as a Top Ten Finalists in Trucking's Top Rookie contest every year that it's been held.
- Research studies consistently show that employee-owned companies perform better than companies that are not employee-owned. All eligible TMC employees own shares in the company at no cost to them through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), allowing them to directly benefit from the company's success and profitability.
- We are proud that former TMC drivers have advanced to opportunities in multiple departments and disciplines: Sales, Operations, Recruiting, Training, Road Repair, and more.
If you have the character and qualifications needed to drive for the best, look no further than TMC. Take the next step, we've made it easy!
Apply Online: Fill out TMC's short apply form and a driver recruiter will call you back.
Call Us: Speak to a recruiter now.