Position Description: As a Class B Drivers you will be tasked with picking up expired paint at customer locations and transporting it to a Clean Harbors facility or external disposal site. This is a full time position with potential for growth as well as overtime pay opportunities.
• Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
• Drivers are responsible for loading and offloading their load
• Available to work Household Hazardous Waste events as needed
• Maintain daily logs, worksheets timecard, expense reports, dispatch & trip reports and vehicle inspection reports.
• Comply with Company policies & procedures and Health & Safety procedures, Department of Transportation (DOT), Hazardous Materials/Waste (HAZMAT) and RCRA requirements/regulations.
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• 1+ years Driving experience
• Class "B" CDL License
• Hazardous Endorsement preferred
• Ability to use mobile computer
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. For many positions, we have implemented a Competency Based Progression and Pay Program, which directly rewards employees for developing increased proficiency in their key job functions through training and experience. At Clean Harbors you are offered unique opportunities for all stages of your career.
Clean Harbors offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- 401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
- Company paid certifications, licenses and training
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com .
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.