Regional Van Truckload drivers in this new configuration get home weekly and stay within 750 miles of your park location. Earn up to $0.48 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile and have a predictable work schedule in this CDL driving job. Regional truck drivers 95% no-touch freight, mostly drop-and-hook, averaging 1,800-2,000 miles per week and 150-350 miles per haul. As a Regional driver, you'll enjoy the best of both worlds: the freedom of the open road while staying close to home. Start your Regional trucking career with Schneider today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Regional Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $60,000 per year*
- $6,500 sign-on bonus per experienced driver
- $3,000 sign-on bonus per inexperienced driver
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- $0.01 per mile automatic annual pay increase
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- Higher pay: Inexperienced Regional mileage rates, for example, have increased 10% in the last two years
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Regional Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Regional Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Regional Driving in the Northeast at Schneider
- New facility in Shrewsbury, MA, serving drivers in the Northeast
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Advantage Club - after five years with Schneider, you'll be admitted to this exclusive club with a variety of unique opportunities paid for by Schneider
- Learn more about Regional driving
You can be an unappreciated steering wheel holder just about anywhere. Or you can drive with a carrier that cares about your safety, respects your time and wants you to be happy. Schneider has put drivers first for more than 80 years. Find your happiness with us this year.
This is what makes me happy. I get to see the country, I never have to wear formal dress clothes to work again and my job is constantly teaching me new things and introducing me to new people."
Join one of the top trucking companies in the Northeast. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional truck driver in the Northeast with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 6500