Over-the-Road (OTR) Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) truck drivers earn up to $0.44 per mile* starting pay with new pay increase and choose from different home time options in this long-haul configuration. OTR LTL drivers in this CDL driving job haul a majority no-touch over-dimensional freight (furniture, carpet, etc.) and average 2,500-3,000 miles per week traveling through all 48 contiguous states. If you want to hit the open road, explore the country and rack up the miles, there's no better way than jumping behind the wheel as an Over-the-Road LTL driver for Schneider. Start your LTL trucking career with Schneider's Dedicated division today!
Looking to become a truck driver? Learn how here or give us a call today.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Over-the-Road LTL Driver Pay
- Up to $63,000 per year* with new pay increase
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $2,500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Eligible for monthly safety and fuel bonuses
- Stop-off pay and accessorial pay for breakdown, layover and load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Over-the-Road LTL Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience program
Over-the-Road LTL Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
More Reasons to Choose Over-the-Road LTL Driving at Schneider
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Average fleet age less than 3 years, over 2/3 automated transmissions
- An industry-leading, year-round freight base with over 30 Dedicated LTL terminals
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Technology to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- Learn more about LTL driving
Other companies can claim similar core values to Schneider, but Schneider puts them into practice every day. It's why drivers have chosen Schneider since 1935. See for yourself today.
"I drive for Schneider because of the values listed on my shoulder badge: Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Safety First and Always. Other companies may have the same info, but we live it."
Join one of the top trucking companies in the Midwest. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming an Over-the-Road LTL truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000