Regional Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) truck drivers get home weekly, earn up to $0.43 per mile* starting pay and have a predictable work schedule in this CDL driving job. Regional LTL drivers haul a majority no-touch over-dimensional freight (furniture, carpet, etc.), mostly drop-and-hook, averaging 2,500-3,000 miles per week. As a Regional LTL trucker, you'll enjoy the best of both worlds: the freedom of the open road while staying close to home. Start your Regional LTL trucking career with Schneider's Dedicated division today in North Carolina!
Looking to become a truck driver? Learn how here or give us a call today.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
North Carolina Regional LTL Driver Pay
- Up to $62,000 per year*
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $2,500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Eligible for monthly safety and fuel bonuses
- Stop-off pay and accessorial pay for breakdown layover and load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Regional LTL Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience program
North Carolina Regional LTL Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 75 miles of Conover, NC or High Point, NC
More Reasons to Choose Regional LTL Driving at Schneider
- Technology to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Mobile communications platform - the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- Learn more about LTL driving
Other companies can claim similar core values to Schneider, but Schneider puts them into practice every day. It's why drivers have chosen Schneider since 1935. See for yourself today.
"I drive for Schneider because of the values listed on my shoulder badge: Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Safety First and Always. Other companies may have the same info, but we live it."
Join one of the top trucking companies in North Carolina. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional LTL truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000