Distribution Center - Driver
Operate Reach Truck to maintain maximum efficiency for warehouse storage.
- Forklift, Reach Truck, or Rider Walkie/Pallet Rider experience
- Knowledge of physical inventory process helpful
- Ability to stand, stoop, lift and perform manual dexterity
- Lift up to 50 pound boxes, and remain on feet for entire shift.
- Ability to work while being exposed to cold temperatures in the winter and hot temperatures in the summer.
- Locate all physical locations
- Load and unload shipments safely and move product to assigned locations or containers.
- Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas.
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage. Report quality variances.
- Use RF Gun for picking, receiving, put-away, replenishments and load functions, as required
- Maintain the facility's equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- Inspect the equipment to insure properly functioning daily.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods
- Communicate and interact with manager to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, and nonconformance to specifications
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, use of calculator helpful
- Ability to maintain proper staging, label placement etc…
- Performing additional duties as assigned and support other departments as needed.