Local Intermodal truck drivers enjoy daily home time and earn up to $80,000 per year* in this CDL driving position. Local truckers in Schneider's Intermodal division haul 99% no-touch freight containers - 65% drop-and-hook - in and out of the rail yards. Start and end your day at the rail yard, and drive in Northern California and Western Nevada. Apply now to get the home time you've been looking for.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Stockton Intermodal Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $80,000 per year*
- Performance pay up to $0.06 per mile more, paid out weekly - 95% of fleet receives bonus
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Local Intermodal Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Stockton Intermodal Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 40 miles of Stockton, CA
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- Hazmat endorsements required within 90 days of hire
- Tanker endorsements required within 90 days of hire
More Reasons to Pick Schneider Intermodal
- Average fleet age less than 3 years, over 2/3 automated transmissions
- 100% company-owned chassis to reduce time spent at the rail yard and increase earning potential
- Only Intermodal provider in North America with 100% fleet coverage of container-tracking technology and cargo-sensing capabilities
- Mobile apps to easily locate equipment, increase productivity and expedite access to company and rail facilities
- Personalized Intermodal training with paid orientation
- Learn more about Schneider's Intermodal division
Since 1935, Schneider has had over 5,000 drivers who've driven over one million consecutive miles safely. Experienced drivers continue to call Schneider home because they know firsthand that Schneider treats drivers right. Experience it for yourself.
"With Schneider, I'm family. I wouldn't trade this for anything." Timothy, 20 years of consecutive safe driving with Schneider
Join one of the top trucking companies in California. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Local Intermodal driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000