Driver Full Service
The Driver Full Service is responsible for delivering and servicing cooler/vending equipment to customers, assuring the safe operation and care of assigned company equipment.
Salary and Benefits Information: The starting rate of pay for this position is $18.00 an hour. Attractive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, etc).
Schedule and Shift: This is a full time, 1st shift permanent position Monday - Friday, working 7:00am - 3:30pm. Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and holidays is required as scheduled.
- Microsoft proficient (excel, outlook, power point)
- Schedule dock times for Club stores, 3PO .
- Data entry (SAP) all PO customers.
- Follow up on all missed deliveries . Rescheduling, PO extensions , missing product.
- Data entry (SAP) all equipment move orders for the SAN Antonio sales team. Activation needs for new accounts.
- Request service calls for customer call in.
- 'Hot Shot" deliveries when needed by the Immediate consumption team only.
- Relief driver for Full Service team when needed, 19% of the year.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred
- 2 years delivery and face to face customer interaction experience
- 21 years of age or older
- Lift, push and pull a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
- Valid Class B Commercial Driver's License (CDL) and driver's license
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.