Enjoy a 'Sweet' Career and be on the move!
Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Imagine if you were craving your favorite snack after a long day only to find it was out of stock?
Like you, our customers look forward to our snacks. Our drivers play one of the most important roles - without them we wouldn't be able to deliver our products on time every time. We count on you to make this happen!
WHY DRIVE FOR US?
A 'SWEET' CAREER:
- Clean and modern facilities!
- Competitive Pay
- New fleet of trucks (in some locations)
- Never get bored -- enjoy a variety of work from warehouse material handling to driving
- Ever had Cadbury, Oreo, Trident, Nabisco, belVita, Wheat Thins, Premium Crackers, or Swedish Fish? Yes, that's us! We make those and many more.
- We have over 90k Employees - that's about the same number of people who attend the Super Bowl.
- We sell products in 165 countries - that's over 85% of the world!
- We give back to the communities and support farming in sustainable ways...now that's something you can feel good about.
- We like safety. Rules and regular safety checks ensure our staff and products are protected.
- You'll enjoy a variety of work and we all chip in together - stocking the truck with our yummy products, driving to stores and warehouses, and unloading at locations where needed. At the end of the day, you'll be unloading any extra undelivered products.
- You'll appreciate that our customers can't wait to get their hands on our snacks. We make sure to do so on time as we like to keep them happy!
- Do you get bored with the same hours every day? Here you will have variety - some hours will be early morning, weekends and holidays on an as needed basis.
- Do you have a CDL-Class A license? Yes, you've got it, that's a large truck! But if not, we need CDL-Class B if you are willing to get your CDL-A in the near future.
- Do you have previous experience with DSD (Direct Store Delivery)? Wow, we REALLY love you! But it's okay if you don't.
- Know how to use smart phones or tablets? That's all the tech knowledge you'll really need.
- Able to balance daily receipts? You are good to go.
- Able to easily lift a large cooler filled with drinks and ice, an extra large size bag of dog food or a child around age 7? That's about 50 pounds which is what you'll need to be able to lift.
- Do you hate the gym? You'll never need to go again! Why? You'll be lifting, bending, carrying, pushing and pulling - way more fun than squats. All that with a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Hate monotony of the same hours every day? Your schedule will flex according to deliveries.
And of course, we love quality and safety (and so should you)....
- You must successfully pass our drug test, MVR, and background check.
For more information on Driving with Mondelēz, call: 844-823-1904 Monday thru Friday, between 7am-8pm CST.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing education and work history, in order to be considered for this position.
All applicants will receive an email after submitting the first stage of the application. This email will include a link to return to the second stage of the application process. If you had previously submitted a resume, you will need to confirm/verify education and work history. For those that did not submit a resume, you will need to manually enter education and work history.