Driver Vending Delivery
The Driver Vending Delivery is responsible for delivering and servicing cooler/vending equipment to customers, assuring the safe operation and care of assigned Keurig Dr Pepper equipment.
Salary and Benefits Information: The starting rate of pay for this position is $17.00 an hour. Attractive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, etc).
Schedule and Shift: This is a full time, 1st shift permanent position Monday - Friday, working 6:00am until finished. Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and holidays is required as scheduled.
- Service vending machines with various Keurig Dr Pepper products; collect money and record meter reading for each vendor.
- Place point of sales material, fill change dispenser, adjust and clean mechanism as needed.
- Assure that each vendor is maintained with proper brands, maximizing productivity for space to sales ratio.
- Utilize handheld computer to generate invoices, record sales/money collected.
- Accurately account for daily money/case transactions.
- Solicit new accounts and vendor locations.
- Notify Full Service Development Manager of mechanical problems or change in account status; i.e. new ownership, account closed, etc.
- Develop and maintain a good Keurig Dr Pepper image in the trade and industry to achieve the company's objective for the overall growth and availability of products.
- Perform routine vehicle inspections and operate assigned vehicle in a safe and efficient manner.
- 21 years of age or older
- 2 years delivery and face to face customer interaction experience
Lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
- Valid CDL-B and driver's license
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.