Graymont's Pilot Peak, Wendover, Nevada plant is currently hiring for a Haul Truck Driver to operate all haul trucks in the Quarry with a strong focus on MSHA regulations working in a team environment.
United States - NV - Wendover
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Demonstrates solid commitment to safe work practices and organizational initiatives regarding safety.
- Maintains awareness of all MSHA regulations.
- Self-directed in the operations of the quarry.
- Perform small repairs on the equipment (ex. light bulbs, correct fluid levels, tire press, grease, etc.).
- Required, as needed, to help the crusher operator perform repairs at
- the crusher and help with clean up at the crusher.
- Pass ATF background check.
- Must be able to operate all haul trucks; Cat 773, 775 and 773 water trucks.
- Works as a team member with other employees on the crew so they can meet the daily target for production.
- Proficient in writing work orders and entering info in ODE.
- Maintain equipment in good operating condition, reporting and logging maintenance requirements or concerns in JDE.
- Train other employees as needed.
- Continually meets or exceeds KPI targets each shift, safely and efficiently.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Capable of lifting 75lbs.
- Frequent standing, stoop, kneel, crawl, climb ladders, stairs, and sitting.
- Sense of teamwork and cooperation.
- Positive attitude.
- Must have problem solving skills that can be applied to quarry activities.
- Process work orders in JDE.
- MSHA training.