Merchandiser & Transition Driver
The Merchandiser & Transition Driver is responsible for delivering product to both large and small format accounts on a predetermined route for advance sales, maintaining strong customer rapport, quality service, and effective merchandising of all products.
Position Shift and Schedule
This is a full time position working from either 4:00am or 6:00am until finished, Monday through Friday. Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and holidays is required as scheduled.
Drivers can expect to make $35,000 to $40,000 per year. Immediate eligibility for an attractive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, etc).
- Deliver product to scheduled accounts in good condition and within scheduled delivery time.
- Assure brands and packages are rotated properly, safeguarding against past-dated products available to consumers.
- Accountable for cash/credit proceeds and products removed from inventories.
- Record transactions and convey all related cash, checks and documents to Route Auditor at conclusion of work shift.
- Provide shelf merchandising to stores upon request by manager or customer.
- Maintain assigned vehicle in accordance to applicable safety regulations.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred
- 2 years delivery experience and interacting with the public
- 21 years of age or older
- Lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
- Access to a personal vehicle to travel between retailers
- Valid CDL-A and driver's license
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.