Merchandiser and Relief Route Delivery - [Wytheville, VA]
About the Role
- This position is primarily merchandising with CDL delivery responsibilities as needed
- Merchandisers are responsible for stocking and displaying our products on shelves/coolers at large accounts within a set territory.
- Merchandisers are required to use their personal vehicle to travel among stores in their territory.
- Relief Delivery Drivers are responsible for delivering our products to small and large retailers on various routes
- They will manually unload their trucks using a hand dolly, build rapport with our customers, and stock shelves and coolers as requested by the customer.
Shift and Schedule
- 6:00am until route is finished
- Schedule: Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
- Must be flexible to work days ouside of the usual schedule as needed
Compensation and Benefits
- $15.50 per hour + .40 per mile between first and last stop when merchandising
- Full benefits package available Day 1
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K with company match
- Paid weekly
We are looking for a self-motivated and customer service-oriented individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. You enjoy interacting with people and would rather be off your truck than sitting behind the wheel. You enjoy staying active and are excited to spend the majority of your shift lifting, pushing, and pulling cases of our products. Please apply now if you are the person we're searching for!
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred
- 21 years of age or older
- Lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
- Valid Commercial Driver's License A (CDL A)
- Access to a personal vehicle
- Ability to maintain valid DOT Driver Qualification File
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.