Transport Driver reporting to our facility in Northlake, IL
- Transport Drivers are responsible for ensuring our products are delivered to our regional distribution centers and/or drop sites in a safe and timely manner
- Typically no-touch freight
- Consistent runs, home daily
- Performs required pre and post trip vehicle inspections and maintains all required DOT documentation (including trip electronic logs)
- Averages 2,000 - 2,300 miles per week
- Averages 3-4 drop and hooks per shift
- Typically transports products to and from our facilities in Northlake IL, Harvey IL, and Rockford IL
- Typically will be driving a 10-speed manual transmission 53 foot trailer
Shift and Schedule:
- Monday through Friday
- 5:00pm until route is finished
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Home Daily
Compensation and Benefits:
- $25.01 per hour
- Full benefits package available Day 1
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K with company match
- Paid weekly
We are looking for a self-motivated and safety-first individual who enjoys spending his/her workday behind the wheel. You utilize proactive communication and plan ahead to ensure each load reaches the correct destination in a safe and timely manner. Please apply now if you are the person we're searching for!
- Valid Commercial Driver's License A (CDL A)
- At least 1 year of commercial driving experience
- Ability to operate 10-speed manual transmission 53 foot trailer
- Ability to maintain valid DOT Driver Qualification File
- Lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred
- 21 years of age or older
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.