Driver Non-CDL - Houston, TX
Delivers to small format, on premise, off-premise, and tell sell clients. In store, our drivers provide customer service and merchandise product.
Position Shift and Schedule
This is a full time permanent position working 4:00am until route is finished. The schedule is Monday through Friday. Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and holidays is required as scheduled.
The starting pay rate for this position is $150 per day paid on a weekly basis. Attractive benefits package available from Day 1 (medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, paid time off, sick time, etc).
- Delivers products to scheduled accounts in good condition and within scheduled delivery time.
- Assures brands and packages are rotated properly, safeguarding against past-dated products available to consumers.
- Collects and tracks cash/credit proceeds and products removed from inventories.
- Computes and records transactions for all related cash, checks, and documents.
- Provides shelf merchandising to stores upon request by manager or customer.
- Maintains assigned vehicle in accordance to applicable safety regulations.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- 21 years of age or older
- Lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to obtain a DOT med card within first week of employment
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.