Driver Full Service Delivery
About the Role
- Local Vending Full Service Drivers are responsible for delivering our products to restock cooler/vending equipment on a set route.
- They will unload palletized products from their truck using a dolly, ensure equipment is operational and well stocked with products popular in that market to maximize profit, and ensure our products are neatly organized
- Drivers will utlize a handheld computer to generate invoices, record sales/monies collected, and accurately account for all daily money/case transactions
Shift and Schedule
- Monday through Friday
- 5:30am until route is finished
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Local routes
Compensation and Benefits
- $155 per day plus variable rate overtime after 40 hours
- Full benefits package available Day 1
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K with company match
- Paid weekly
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who enjoys working in an highly individualized environment. You take pride in being detail oriented by servicing machines with products, adjusting and cleaning machines as needed, and filling change dispensers at each stop. You enjoy staying active and would rather be off your truck than sitting behind the wheel. Please apply now if you are the person we're searching for!
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred
- 2 years delivery and face to face customer interaction experience
- 21 years of age or older
- Lift, push and pull a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL) and driver's license
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.