The Truck Jockey is responsible for moving trucks, empty and full trailers from the yard to the dock or the dock to the yard.
Shift and Schedule
This is a full time position working 2nd shift 2:00pm - 10:30pm. Flexibility to work overtime, various shifts, weekends, and holidays is required as scheduled.
The starting rate of pay for this position is $17.50 per hour. Attractive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc).
- Shuttle loaded trailers to the facility and return with empty trailers to be reloaded.
- Move trailers of shells and return the empties to be loaded.
- Have empties in the appropriate docks to be loaded.
- Ensure all trailers that are put in the dock are properly locked.
- Keep the flow of loaded trailers removed from the dock and replaced by empties as to not slow down the loading process.
- Provide yard checks as needed for trailer inventory.
- Operate a forklift as needed.
- Ability to work while standing, pushing, pulling, bending, twisting, kneeling and lifting for the entire duration of the shift.
- Ability to operate a Fork Lift Operator and Pallet Jack
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. throughout the entire shift from floor to over-head.
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.