Sugar Tanker Transport Driver - Vernon, CA
The Transport Driver is responsible for providing unfailing support to Sales and Operations by assuring that the Distribution Centers always have the merchandise to support the Company's ability to meet or exceed our customers' needs.
Shift and Schedule
This is a full time, position working Monday through Friday. The position is 3rd shift starting at 8:00pm working until completed. Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and holidays is required as the business needs.
Pay Rate and Benefits
The starting pay rate for this position is $24.59 per hour. Attractive benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, and 401K.
- Home DAILY - Out and back to enjoy home time and stability.
- Consistent daily runs, with assigned truck.
- No-Touch freight, unless exceptional freight is encountered.
- Great benefit package for you and your family.
- Perform required pre and post trip vehicle inspection and operate vehicle in a safe and efficient manner.
- Deliver full loads of Dr Pepper Snapple Group brands and, when available, pick up empty containers or pallets for the return trip.
- Maintain DOT time log (ELD) and other required transport documentation.
- Transport the right merchandise to the right place at the right time in the most cost effective and safe manner.
- Be vigilant in assuring safety as well as the cost-efficient maintenance and operation of Company vehicles by: performing daily vehicle inspections and address any concerns immediately, maintaining immediate and open communication regarding road hazards, etc.
- Exhibit teamwork and communication with the dispatch team and Transport manager.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred
- 21 years of age or older
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDLA)
- Ability to maintain valid DOT Qualification File
- Valid tanker endorsement
- 2 years experience operating a sugar tanker
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.