PERMANENT PART-TIME POSITION (24 hours per week)
Responsible sales and delivery of our coffee and related products to customers on an assigned route.
- Responsible for order taking and delivery of coffee and related products to customers on an assigned route;
- Safe and efficient loading and unloading of products;
- Maintain accurate inventory in the van;
- Ensure sufficient inventory at customer locations and rotate stock where required;
- Clean and perform basic maintenance on equipment;
- Listen to and resolve customer complaints regarding products or services.
- Minor repairs or equipment exchanges
This list is not exhaustive. Any other related duties as may be assigned by the line manager.
- High School diploma preferred;
- 1 year in similar driving/delivery role;
- Valid Driver's License and clean drivers abstract.
- Bilingualism in concerned provinces;
- Self-motivated individual who works well independently;
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work collaboratively within a team environment;
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
- Excellent Customer-service skills;
- Demonstrated computer literacy including working knowledge of email, Microsoft Office Suite, Internet. Applications, and inventory control software;
- Experience doing some physical work to include lifting boxes up to 50 lbs.
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The company is also the leading coffee services provider in Canada with its Van Houtte Coffee Services division offering diversified solutions across the country. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America