Route Delivery Driver - Non CDL (Mon - Fri, weekends off). Our Drivers are responsible for loading, unloading and providing excellent customer service.
Are you an experienced Delivery Driver looking for better pay and free weekends? If so, HD Supply is ready for you! Our Local Drivers are on the road Monday through Friday and make it home every night .
Shift: Monday through Friday, 6am start (occasional overtime required)
Location: 10000 E 56th Ave, Denver, CO 80239
HD Supply Offers:
- Local Delivery Routes (Not Over the Road)
- Benefits Eligibility after 90 days (Medical, Life, Dental, Vision, 401k)
- Monday - Friday Schedule
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal, Floating Holidays, Wellness Day)
- Sick Leave
- Opportunities for Annual and/or Referral Bonuses
- Opportunities for Career Growth
- Must be at least 21 yrs of age
- Must have a clean Driver's License
- Must be able to operate up to a 26 ft box truck
About us: HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) (www.hdsupply.com) is one of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The company provides a broad range of products and value-add services to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000 associates provide localized, customer-driven services including jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company. Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow professionally while providing competitive benefits and compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD Supply is ready for you!
Job Description & Qualifications
Make deliveries to customer job sites while adhering to all safety procedures. Load inventory on truck and unload at customer site.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Performs routine inspections of vehicles and supplies to ensure road safety.
- Plans route to and from customers' businesses and adjusts for traffic and/or construction.
- Ensures that manifests are complete and accurate.
- Delivers merchandise to customers and contacts customers if they are not present.
- Loads truck with daily merchandise to be delivered and unloads merchandise for customers.
- Pulls orders to match manifests.
- Prepares and maintains records in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Provides assistance to resolve customer issues.
Nature and Scope
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are cleared by the supervisor.
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes, moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping, climbing, lifting, and maneuvering material or equipment that may be heavy (50+ pounds) or awkward.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 5% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience in area of responsibility.
Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- Proper licensing relative to Driving
- Prior experience is a plus.
- Clean MVR
HDS provides the following benefits to all permanent full-time associates:
- Medical (with Prescription drug coverage), dental, and vision plans
- Health care and Dependent Care FSA (as applicable)
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid Holiday, Vacation, Personal Time, and Wellness Day
- Paid Sick Time
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Whole Life insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption and Surrogacy Assistance
Colorado law requires the posting of the salary range for advertised jobs. This range is determined based on market data and internal pay practices to establish a minimum and maximum value for a job. Individual base pay is determined based on a variety of elements including experience, skills, internal equity and other factors.
Job Locations US-CO-Denver - US-CO-Commerce City - US-CO-Aurora - US-CO-Northglenn - US-CO-Thornton
Job ID 2021-42176
Business Unit Facilities Maintenance
Functional Area Transportation
Remote Position? No
Position Type Full-Time
Posting Location : Postal Code 80216
Minimum Salary (Colorado Only) USD $15.63/Hr.
Maximum Salary (Colorado Only) USD $19.80/Hr.
HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.