Call (844) 312-0848 to learn more.
Welcome to Gordon Food Service! We are excited that you are thinking about opportunities with us, and we have an amazing story to share. Here's a quick glance of who we are and the impact you could have on the food service industry. There's a seat at our table for you...
Are you physically fit, enjoy delivering excellent customer service, and working with a great team? If so, Gordon Food Service could be the place for you!
We're a company with integrity at its core. We believe in treating each other with respect and working as a team to get things done right. And because of this collaboration, we've created an atmosphere that's fun, supportive, and alive with energy!
Driver Helper Highlights:
- Monday to Friday shift
- $18.80 per hour
- Physically fit and able to repeatedly lift, stack, pull and carry heavy items (up to 80 lbs)
- Strong communication and customer service skills with English fluency
- Previous manual labour experience is preferred
- Ability to work in a variety of weather, temperature and road conditions
- Providing exceptional service to build and maintain quality customer relationships
- Manually sorting and unloading food products and hand-wheeling them into the customer locations with the use of ramps and occasionally stairs (approx. 600 - 1000 cases/shift)
- Performing product delivery verification at the customer location and maintaining customer invoices
- Following health and safety and safe work procedures
- Following company policies and procedures
- Exercising safe lifting best practices and work safely at all times
- Being self-motivated and able to work well independently and within a team
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for the next stage will be contacted. Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to any enumerated or analogous grounds of discrimination, including race, religious beliefs, colour, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical disability, mental disability, age, ancestry, place of origin, marital status, source of income, family status, sexual orientation or status as a qualified individual with disability.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the words "Accommodation Request" in your subject line.
Call (844) 312-0848 to learn more or Apply Below