Call (844) 312-0848 to learn more.
Welcome to Gordon Food Service! We are excited that you are thinking about opportunities with us, and we have an amazing story to share. See below for a quick glance of who we are and the impact you could have on the food service industry. There's a seat at our table for you...
Come Drive with a Winning Team!
Drop & Hook - No Touch Freight
Schedule: Sunday- Thursday Nights starting at 4pm and work until route is complete. Home Every Day!
Double Endorsement Required!
Hourly pay - Drivers can make $32 within the first year of employment!
Benefits after 30 days! 401K with Company Match! Profit Sharing!
Our drivers hold the keys to our success! As a driver for Gordon Food Service you are important to everyone - our customers, our company and your family. It's one of our Cornerstone Values - and we know you need balance in life and to feel appreciated for the time spent here with us.
What's different about Gordon Food Service?
- Our trucks are clean, safe, and well-cared for, just like we care for our drivers
- Schedules that allow you to be home regularly
- Exceptional benefits, pay, and incentives
- High-quality, well-maintained trucks
- Dedicated to your safety
- Stability, food is always in season - and the Food Service industry is growing.
It's time for you to feel safe, valued, and respected.
While not everyone sees the activity behind the scenes, it takes a lot of maneuvering to get every Gordon Food Service trailer in its proper position to serve our customers. Transit Drivers play a critical role by hauling both loaded and empty trailers between Distribution Centers and from point to point through nightly transit.
Our minimum requirements:
- Operate a delivery van and tractor-trailer/trailer CMV
- Ready for technology - handheld scanners, basic computer operations
- Successfully passing a drug test that will assess drug usage (including marijuana) and a background check
- CDL A license and Doubles Endorsement required at hire
- Clean driving record; as required by DOT and Gordon Food Service standards
- You must be registered through the Department of Transportation Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse and provide electronic consent in order to be considered for employment with us effective January 6th, 2020. If you have not registered through the Clearinghouse, click here to register
- High school diploma or GED equivalent (preferred)
BE PART OF AN AMAZING CULTURE WHERE WHAT MATTERS TO YOU, MATTERS TO US!
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of support from their management if they are selected for the interview process.
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to email@example.com and use the words "Accommodation Request" in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free. Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all employees.
Call (844) 312-0848 to learn more or Apply Below