Call (844) 312-0848 to learn more.
Welcome to Gordon Food Service! We are excited that you are thinking about opportunities with us, and we have an amazing story to share. Here's a quick glance of who we are and the impact you could have on the food service industry. There's a seat at our table for you...
Enjoy "Medical, Dental, Prescription Drugs, and EFAP Benefits after 30 days"
This apprenticeship program is an opportunity to upgrade your license to an "AZ" after a maximum of 12 months after hire. This decision is based on performance, customer interactions, and history of safety and discipline.
Location: London, ON
Shifts: 4 days work week will include Saturdays 3 to 5 am start time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help to deliver products to customer locations within delivery window time frames.
- Operate vehicle and work safely at all times.
- Balancing the demands for speed, accuracy, safety, fuel efficiency, world-class customer service.
- The position is a total mind, body and emotional workout.
- Must be able to lift 60-80 lbs.
- Meeting and servicing a broad variety of customer needs, with the daily one-on-one contact
- Expectation of professionalism and the consistent integration of Cornerstone Values.
- Variation of conditions from weather, load quantity and quality and maintaining personal health and fitness.
- Ability to lift, load, push, pull and carry items up to 80 lbs
- Ability to work independently as well as assist team members when necessary
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Safe operation of all equipment
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Professional demeanor and customer service focus
- Ability to excel in a fast paced, physically demanding position
- Be a team player and model the GFS Cornerstone Values
- Consistent on-time attendance
- Day time availability
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for the next stage will be contacted. Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to any enumerated or analogous grounds of discrimination, including race, religious beliefs, colour, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical disability, mental disability, age, ancestry, place of origin, marital status, source of income, family status, sexual orientation or status as a qualified individual with disability.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to email@example.com and use the words "Accommodation Request" in your subject line.
Call (844) 312-0848 to learn more or Apply Below