Call (844) 312-0848 to learn more.
Welcome to Gordon Food Service! We are excited that you are thinking about opportunities with us, and we have an amazing story to share. See below for a quick glance of who we are and the impact you could have on the food service industry. There's a seat at our table for you...
Do you have a passion for driving and interacting with customers?Picture yourself as a Local Route Delivery Driver with Gordon Food Service!
In this position, you will be building relationships with customers while delivering food products essential to their business. You'll play that vital role for customers such as restaurants, schools, hospitals, universities, and more, all the while being home daily. We will provide you with a two-wheel cart to assist in unloading orders where some cases can weigh up to 100 lbs. Feel safe and secure at a company that values and respects you.
Location: Mobile, AL
Hours: Monday - Friday; Start time 3am - 5am until Finish
Pay: Drivers average Top Drivers make up to $100,000
Why choose GFS?
- 89% of promotions are Internal Employees
- Training and Growth Opportunities
- Affordable Benefit Plans - starts after 30 days!
- Stability - you're guaranteed a route and paid weekly
- At least 21 years of age
- Class A CDL License
- Ability to operate a two-wheel cart with loads of up to 350 pounds
- Successfully passing a drug test that will assess drug usage (including marijuana) and a background check
- Clean driving record; as required by DOT and Gordon Food Service standards
- You must be registered through the Department of Transportation Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse and provide electronic consent in order to be considered for employment with us effective January 6th, 2020. If you have not registered through the Clearinghouse,click hereto register
BE PART OF AN AMAZING CULTURE WHERE WHAT MATTERS TO YOU, MATTERS TO US!
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of support from their management if they are selected for the interview process.
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the words "Accommodation Request" in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free. Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all employees.
Call (844) 312-0848 to learn more or Apply Below