Call (844) 312-0848 to learn more.
Welcome to Gordon Food Service! We are excited that you are thinking about opportunities with us, and we have an amazing story to share. See below for a quick glance of who we are and the impact you could have on the food service industry. There's a seat at our table for you...
Location: 10901 38th Street Kenosha, WI
Schedule: Monday-Friday, Start time varies between 3am-6am
Pay: $20 - $23/hr
Come Grow with Us! We're hiring delivery drivers to help us as we continue to expand our fleet. For you, it's a great way to get to know our business and prepare to drive our truck delivery routes in the future!
Our drivers are an essential part of our customer experience, delivering smaller loads, the unexpected order, or taking care of an emergency.
What's different about Gordon Food Service?
- Committed schedules that allow you to be home daily
- Exceptional benefits, pay, and incentives
- High-quality, well-maintained equipment
- Dedicated to your safety
- Everyone is important - especially our delivery driver teams!
We depend upon our drivers to meet the needs of our customers (restaurants, hospitals & education centers) as valued representatives of the Gordon Food Service image by providing exceptional, accurate deliveries. We're looking for someone who wants to grow with our company and start their GFS transportation career in this role!
You're home daily - here's what you'd be doing each day:
- Keep our customer happy with accurate, timely, deliveries of GFS products
- Build and maintain good customer relationships
We'll teach you a lot, but we do have a few minimum requirements:
- At least 21 years of age
- One year previous driving experience AND one year experience in customer service or related field
- Ability to operate a two-wheel cart with loads of up to 350 pounds
- Successfully passing a drug test that will assess drug usage (including marijuana) and a background check
- Ready for technology - handheld scanners, basic computer operations
- Clean driving record; as required by DOT and Gordon Food Service standards
- You must be able to pass a DOT physical
- High school diploma or GED equivalent (preferred)
BE PART OF AN AMAZING CULTURE WHERE WHAT MATTERS TO YOU, MATTERS TO US!
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of support from their management if they are selected for the interview process.
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the words "Accommodation Request" in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free. Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all employees.
Call (844) 312-0848 to learn more or Apply Below